Monday, February 1, 2016

More Updates:

I've got some updates on Poco and the Afghans.  I went in and had to make Poco's head a little more short.  She really has chubby jaws and it gives her more of a fatter face even though it's pretty normal as far as horses go.  I made her face a little more blunt.  I'm still working on it though. I need to sand it down a little more and buff it down in some places. 







And here's the real Poco once again. 

Here's the Afghan hounds so far.  I base coated the standing one in black and it's just the first coat.  As you can see there's a ton of little white specks where I missed some spots and the area on the tail where I held it is unpainted. But I touched him up. He's drying now so I couldn't take a new pic of him.  And the laying down one is coming along also.  I really love the black  one so far. 







No comments:

Post a Comment