Thursday, January 7, 2016

Slideshow Video for "Prisoner Of Asgard" Portrait:

I whipped up a slideshow video showing all the blog photos of the progress of painting my "Prisoner Of Asgard" portrait.  I set it to the music I listened to while painting it.  Well, one of the songs anyway.
I had so much fun painting it. 

 It's much cooler watching the progression of the painting in video form changing than skimming through photos manually.  I may do this with the other paintings I've done progress shots of.  It may be easier and less wear on the bandwidth and space in the blog site to just do a video for each new portrait instead of including all the separate photos.  I don't know what I'll do in the long run but here's the video of the painting from start to finish. 
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment