Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Poco Gets Club Feet:

Well I've plugged up the hole in the underside after i think I have enough apoxie inside to weight her down.  She does stand on her own. So I hopefully wont need a base for her.  The mare I'm doing this portrait model after has club feet, so I've added apoxie to the feet and after it's dry I will sand and shape it a little more. It's hard to get it right because the stock horse model I feel has almost got a clubby type of a foot anyway.  Especially that weird back one that's stepping out.  But we'll see once she's done.  She needs to have her neck shaved down under the throat some more and I'll do that too. She also needs to have some work done to her chin. It's not prominent enough. Here she is so far.  Nearing completion but not there yet.




Oh and BTW, the Afghan is currently in Ebay now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment