Sunday, November 22, 2015

1/6 Foal Filly Done, And Arabian Mare Gets Loud Color:

The 1/6 Scale Filly Foal is DONE!  Finally.  I took a couple of shots of her just to update the blog, but her eye gloss is still a little wet, and so I didn't take the full set of photographs of her for the site yet.  She'll be in MH$P tomorrow night and if she doesn't sell there, she's off to Ebay. 
I'm so gonna miss this one.  And I can't wait to do another lounging foal like this one only in a black or dark bay coloration.  Who knows, maybe palomino. Appaloosa?  But anyway, she's completed.






The Arabian is getting some loud color too.  I've done the first stages of the rabicana markings but I've got a long ways to go yet.  It looks really sloppy right at the moment, but it's supposed to look that way.  I'm doing the white ticking in layers. But this is after all progress photos. I did antique the mane and tail once, but it will be done again a couple more times for a darker color. 




No comments:

Post a Comment