Friday, October 16, 2015

Foal And Pot-Bellied Pig Ready For Paint. Plus A New Arabian:

The foal is ready for paint.  I've just got two or three tiny spots to buff a bit more but otherwise, he's ready for a color. I love how he turned out.  He's got his little dried umbilical cord left hanging, and his little boy parts are slightly exposed as the little boy foals tend to not be able to control that. He looks like he's just starting to lay down or he's trying to get to his feet.  I can't tell which.  Both actions work though.  Now for the color.  I think he looks like he could be a quarter horse foal maybe. I really thought about doing him as an appaloosa foal but i don't know what I'll do.  Time to look at pictures of foals. 





The Pot-Bellied Pig is ready for paint tomorrow too.  That's going to be a greyish black and pinkish white bi-colored pig.  

And a new Arabian mare I'm working on.  I think this is definitely going to be a loud LOUD sabino.  Chestnut, Bay, or Black I don't know yet.  But she's gonna be LOUD!



No comments:

Post a Comment