Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Western Pleasure and a new TWH in the works:

The APH Western Pleasure model is nearing completion.  I still have some fine tuning to do yet and i want to smooth out the white paint areas a little.  
I like the blue and brown eye a little better now but it's still not right. I think he'd look really awesome in a silver and turquoise western tack set. Or maybe almost like a blackened silver tack set. 





And here's the new Tennessee Walker Horse.  It's in a rough state right now but it's coming along. I had been so busy with other stuff, I hadn't had time to work on this one. But I'm gonna get started back on this one asap. I'm not sure what it's gonna be.  Mare Stallion?  I was maybe toying with doing it as a Walkaloosa but I don't know. If someone decides they want him before he/she gets painted it'll be up to them and not me lol   It's definitely got a majestic pose. Maybe a mare??

No comments:

Post a Comment