Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Widowmaker's Big Java " for sale in MH$P:

I don't know if anyone remembers "Widowmaker's Big Java" from my site but he's a big seal bay ASB i did a while back, and at one point he was owned by the same person who owned another ASB I made named "Madison's All The Diamonds".  Two successfull show models.  Java even took home Reserve Champion Gaited Horse.  Anyway, someone who either once owned him or wanted to own him contacted me a while ago, and I don't remember who it was.  Anyway, Java is now listed for sale in MH$P. I just saw him listed last night. Here's Java's ad
I don't know if he's still LSQ now though.  He was at one time but that was a couple years ago.  They also 
have Antonia for sale also.  That was a ruffian CM I did with a Wintersong tail and Esprit Mane.  Turned out really pretty. 
Here's a picture of Java and Madison.


No comments:

Post a Comment