Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Paintings, Paintings, & and Cops!:

Well, I've been working the last hour or two on the first of a few paints I'm doing.  I've this one for a neighbor that I have to do first, then I have a Poodle for a friend's mother n law. I may be able to hold off on that one because poodles are easy to do and I don't have to have it til I think May. But I've got one I'm doing for a cop that saw the German Shepherd I did for the Police Department (which posted it on their Official facebook page which is so sweet of them)  and is getting me to do a painting for him. Then I have another one I'm doing and that's all before the next one I hope to do for the Fire Department.


Ohhh, That reminds me..  LOL  Wanna see that cop I gave the German Shepherd portrait to???  The one that asked me if it was stolen... LOL  You know I forgot to mention I think, (I've been so busy) That cop called me on the phone.  lol  It was a few days ago. I was awake but hadn't gotten up yet.  Me and the dogs were watching a movie and the cell rings and it says private on the call.  The first thing I thought...."It's a cop. It's gotta be"..  Yep! It was a cop!.  lol  It was THE cop.  The one I was geeking out at when I went downtown to the police station.  The one I freakin committed a felony to by lying when he asked how long the painting took to do and like a deer in headlights I blurt out "two weeks".  Well, He called and asked if he could give my number to another cop (the one I'm doing a painting for) and he also wants to get me to do a portrait for him also, so I'm just tweaking all over the place with this.  Oh, and  I made sure to tell him it took about 4 days or so to do the German Shepherd and I don't know why I just said two weeks and it didn't really dawn on me that I just committed a felony.  He thought it was funny, so I guess I'm not going to jail afterall.  But check it out.  He was in our local paper a couple months ago. So now you got a visual.  See what appears when back doors open up late at night! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment