Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New TWH's, Marwari Dancer, and the new 2013 Nightmare:

Updates, Updates, and more Updates.  Working on a new set of TWH's.  A mare and a stallion. The Stallion's in front.


The new Marwari is finished and has his first coat of primer, but he's being sanded and prepped still and the primer is a little tacky (which is probably my fault for spraying it on a little too heavy)  At any rate, I'll buff him down and re-prime and he'll be ready for paint.


I found this image of a Marwari I'd like to do him in maybe.  I still am on the fence on doing him as a bay pinto coloration but this color does match the olive green costume he's in but I'll have to see when he's ready for paint. I still wish I could do him in black with socks and a blaze but maybe the next one.

And finally... A sneak peek at the new Nightmare Series for this Halloween.  "The Walking Dead"  I'm still deep in the sculpting phase and haven't even begun the carving phase yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment