Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Dancing Marwari in the works:

I swear...I do get bored waiting on Apoxie sculpt to arrive.  lol  I went ahead and made the outfit for the new Marwari I'm working on.  I ran out of apoxie before I finished him and so I decided to get a jump start on the costume for him while I waited.  Apoxie should be in today.  Working on two more TWH's and also the new Nightmare Series Walker as well. But he's top secret.  This Marwari I've had my mind set on painting him in a bay pinto color but I don't know yet.  Black is too basic and i've done a white one.  I could do this one darker dappled grey but I don't think the outfit color would go.  I really want to do a flashy pinto with lous markings I think.  But when i start priming I can picture anything.  lol
He needs a neck and a mane and everything yet but here he is so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment