Sunday, July 14, 2013

Two Afghan Hounds ready for Ebay:


These are two Afghan Hounds I had sitting on my shelf for years. I had someone send either one or both to me to repair and when they were done, I never got any answers to my emails and they never contacted me again.  I was afraid to do anything with them because they were waiting for their owner to pay for the repairs and have me ship them back but for years they just sat on my shelf and collected dust. I re-repaired some average lift cracks from sitting for so long and just repainted them again and now after so many years, I'm just going to put them as the pair in Ebay. I think waiting for years is a little long to wait on someone to respond back to you over a custom repair job.  Maybe something happened to the original owner....  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment