Friday, May 24, 2013

"Cupid" is getting color finally:


He's got a lot of work yet. He's got to get antiqued and pastelled and antiqued again. He's just got the first seven layers of airbrushing so far. I did several different color layers though it doesn't seem like it.  There's two shades of grey, a brown layer, a dark brown layer, and black brown layer, and then I have a white layer first, then followed up with whate again, then I handpainted white over top of the airbrushed white.  His antlers are detachable so when he's shipped or moved the antlers can be wrapped seperate. They slip down in form fitted holes which can be affixed with glue permanently or with sticky wax for temporary display.  If you've been keeping up with my blog, you guys already know how many sets of antlers I made for this thing.  

Remember, "Sael" is still up for offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment