Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Totilas CM and Saddlebred Updates:

I've got more sculpting done to "Prom King" the saddlebred, and "Sael" (pronounced Sail) the brand new Totilas creation, I'm going to try and tweak Sael's back legs and see if they'd look better bent a little at the knee or if not put them back. I've got rearing horse references in all different ways.  Some are more squatting with thehind legs bend some and some are in that Peter Stone stretching rear positon.  Peter Stone, Bless em, you know they have one of the most beautiful arabians around but I don't know what they wewre thinking when they made the rearing horse.  They can't even give those things away either.  they need to make an all new rearing model.  I know what they were trying to do with that pose but they missed it. Completely.  
But good news.  If you ever wanna make a cm of a horse hanging by his hind foot, just turn it upside down.





I'm at that phase where I build it up, look at the wrong parts, sand it back down, then rebuild it back up til it looks right. I did go back after i took these shots and bent his front leg more.

No comments:

Post a Comment