Sunday, April 7, 2013

New APH Stallion Portrait Model and more updates:

I decided I wasn't happy with the way the Adios model was turning out into that appaloosa.  I originally wanted to make him into a paint horse anyway, but i came across the perfect cadidate for his model now.  A Paint horse by the name of "OH Justin Time"  He's a silver Grulla overo APH stallion.  He's the model and below is a portrait of the real Justin.  I've just started adding the white markings so I will continue this one later tonight.



Next, I've been coming along on the other TWH twin I was working on.

I got the saddlebred a new neck coming along.  I'm thinking about pulling the hind legs back a bit for a more exaggerated parked out pose.  Similar to the TWH's.

Last but not least I've got the Standardbred pacer Stablemate primed and ready for final touches before painting. He's going to have little acrylic leg posts so he can stand.  I need to do that next.


No comments:

Post a Comment