Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another day another update:

"Sael" is doing a lot better.  I'm still having trouble getting him to balance to stand without a base.  Putting in a base will be a last resort but I may just locate some plastic acrylic and cut it to conncet the hind feet to the tail end.  Until then though there's still hope.  I added a lead finshing sinker to the inside of the body at the rump and also one in the tail to weight him.  I'll hide it in the tail hair.  He's standing on his own right now for the pictures but that's because the fresh apoxie on his tail is stuck to the wood and so he's not moving right now.   I sanded the top half down and sculpted the hind half more now. One side still looks the best so I'll shave and sand down the other side to match the best side.

No comments:

Post a Comment