Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ebay Scammer Alert!



Block this Ebay ID:  olivia46b2012

The name under this account name is
Olivia Byrne from Manhattan Beach, California.
 
This person won my Mare Giving Birth set and refused to pay.  Which isn't so unusual until you find out the bigger details. This person's feedback only looks positive.  Since Ebay won't let you as a seller leave negative feedback at all. (Thanks Ebay douche bags)
So the only feedback you can leave is marked as positive but the comments can be negative. So unless you actually read through and don't just look at the rating, you'll never know.
This person has nothing but negative comments.  Every single item they have won, they have not paid for.  They bid up items to win and snatch them from real bidders only to intentionally never pay, just to screw with sellers in the model horse community.
 
They don't care that they will lose their Ebay account over it because....get this.. It's not their first account doing this.  Another hobbiest contacted me and told me that they've done this before under the now invalid Ebay account name fortheloveofhorses12.  They contacted Ebay via phone and Ebay is said to be very concerned over this and wants to know about it.
 
And when you do a bidder search on their name in Ebay now.  The above Olivia name, you'll see they have bid on over 200 items of model horse related auctions and even bid a horse up to $1,000.  And they're doing it all just to screw with people.  So everyone who reads this, add this name to your Ebay blocked bidder list and beware of a name Olivia Byrne.
 
And to Olivia, (if that's even your real name)  You'll soon learn very quickly that I'm like a dog with a frisbee when people mess with me.  I NEVER LET GO!  I will follow you to the ends of the internet making your life a living hell, and I'll do THAT just for fun.  Your scamming days ended with MY auction bitch.
Bank on that.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have told you to stay out of MY blog. You are an internet scam artist. You are a loser. Your reputation has been established by your own actions. I don't give a damn about you or what you do with yourself. Do you understand english? GO AWAY. You are not wanted here. Go back and play with your facebook pages. All three of them. I think you are an immature loser, pathetic, and I want NO part of you. Leave me alone, unless you want the same kind of harrassment on your social media pages.....be gone. You've been warned. Stay out of my blog and stop posting here. You are not welcome here. Now, despite your claiming to being 20 yrs old, you're an immature brat....try and grow up enough to understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Byrnes, I have told you to stop contacting me. I will delete every single post you make in this blog. If you try to purchase anything from me on Ebay, I will contact their security dept. again and report you for signing up for another account after you've been suspended multiple times for fraud. I have your IP number, email addresses, and I will provide it to law enforcement for internet harrassment if you do not stop contacting me.

    ReplyDelete