Sunday, February 3, 2013

Non paying bidder on Ebay Alert:

After all this time (several weeks) this Ebay bidder  babykat80  has sent no emails, no responses at all to numerous invoices, and emails from both myself and Ebay... and after a non-paying bidder report was filed and a case stayed open for days,  I've now added this person to my Ebay blocked bidder list and voided the entire auction for the item.

I recommend that everyone beware of this person's account name.  Her name on Ebay is Babykat80 aka Valerie Boyster from Ohio.  I advise artists to add her name to your blocked lists as well or excercise caution when doing trades or sales with that name.  This was a first time bidder account on Ebay and appearantly she thinks the system of buying online at auction is a joke.  Nothing makes my blood boil more than a jerk who outbids serious bidders to get something they never had any intention of paying for in the first place.  It's a headache, a waste of time,  and a pain in the ass for Ebay sellers dealing with these constant tire kickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment