Monday, February 18, 2013

New Progress Pictures!

I've got these two Quarter Horse boys up.  I'm actually thinking of doing the Adios (darker one) as an APH instead of a quarter Horse but I'm not sure yet.  But the Ideal QH (chestnut one)  is going to be a portrait model of a very famous Quarter Horse called Peptoboonsmal.  I'm not kidding,  That's his real name lol...

I need to shaves down, reshape, refine, and sand the necks. The apoxie is still wet yet.








These below are photos of the real Peptoboonsmal.



I don't know why but for some reason I really like him.  So we'll see if we can't get the Ideal looking like him.

Next I'm working on a pacer standardbred stablemate.
It was a thoroughbred running stablemate to begin with.  I'm planning to put this guy on an acrylic post and make a stand because in the pacing strut he's in, he needs to be completely off the ground. I need to refine that bent back leg a bit, but Rome wasn't built in a day and neither are Breyer pacers....lol.


The cow is really beginning to come into her own I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment