Monday, February 11, 2013

My bedroom mural....

I was thumbing through some folders on my computer of some various pictures I've taken, and I ran up on some pictures I took over a year ago of my bedroom wall after I bought my house.  This paiting is approximately 5 feet high by 11 feet long or so. The bottom 1/3 of the wall is paneling chair-rail, then the rest to the ceiling is plaster wall. I painted my bedroom navy blue to match the mural.  THIS is what I go to bed with and wake up to every morning! lol   That's my clear neon blue light ceiling fan below in the first picture.  The last picture shows what it looks like when I turn on the neon blue ceiling fan light.  The ceiling is light sky blue.




Below is a portrait of a horse photo I found on the internet I was painting and never finished.  I need to pull it out and start on it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment