Thursday, February 14, 2013

More progress pictures!

This is the TWH commission that's well under way and almost finished.







And this is the mare giving birth set.  She's a Pintaloosa but God only knows what she is along with that.  I'm stuck major!!!!  I don't know if she's a dappled bay pintaloosa, or a dappled bay going grey or some other color.  I just went with it.  Now i have no idea what the foundation color is behind this pintaloosa. Any suggestions would be nice. lol  I haven't figured out how the baby is going to look though.  I know it's going to be a appaloosa or pintaloosa baby, but I don't know whether I will do it to match mom or a little something surprising.  Maybe a leopard.  This is going to be a awesome surprise! But she's got a ton more work to do yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment