Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dancing Marwari:


Here are the Thoroughbred mare and filly.
Nearly done.








 The pig has been gaining weight. lol

But lastly, The Ideal Quarter Horse that's the portrait model to Peptoboonsmal is still in need of some changes.  I gave him a little bit more apoxie under his girth at the flanks like the real Pepto has.  I also saw that the real pepto has more of a pronounced jaw.  So I added some apoxie to the jaws to buldge them out a little rounder.  Now, I'm debating on whether that neck needs to be longer.  Pain in the ass making it longer now but if it really needs it..... (sigh)





When you look at his left side it looks long enough but when you look at the right side it looks too short a tad.  His head is turned towards the right though.  I'm at a loss.



No comments:

Post a Comment