Saturday, January 13, 2018

Arabians Completed & a New Canvas Painting:

Here are the Arabians painted. 

The stallion is in MH$P and the mare will be in a couple of days.  Here's his link.

Friday, December 29, 2017

Pair of Arabians and New 1/6 Scale Arabian Foal:

These two are ready for paint. Arabian stallion and mare.

And just finished this guy up. He's in MH$P now. 

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Cow Giving Birth Set:

I'm so excited!  I've never done one of these before and can't wait to do more.  I'm doing a Jersey Cow next. I wanted to keep this project on the downlow til I knew I could do it.  Here are some pictures.  The link to the MH$P listing is below.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

I just had to share these videos I found:


"When Norbert realizes he's getting a second treat"

"Meet Norbert"

"Norbert Vs. The Blanket Monster"

"Can Norbert make you smile in less than 90 seconds?"

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Arabian Stallion Progress:

This guy's been coming along.  He's not quite done but will be shortly. 
I like him! 

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

All new projects:

An update on the newest stuff I've been working on.  The big project I couldn't photograph because of the way it has to sit propped up for the apoxie to cure.  I was sculpting last night.  But the Arabian stallion (Peter Stone Body and Resin Arabian head) is prepped and primed and ready for paint.  I want to do something like a fleabit grey with a large area of bay on it's face similar to these photos. 

Here's the stallion model.

And here is something else I'm working on.  I wanna do a 1/6 scale Le Fire model out of the Camilla foal. I added the little bit of umbilical cord though.